Thursday, May 27, 2010

Freedom Trail




I am trying to make sure I hit all the major spots and I actually do really enjoy seeing all the history sites (Erika are you proud?) I did some freedom trail this week on my day off. It was extremely hot and sweaty but I still enjoyed it. Forgive my hair in the picture, I did not have time to do anything with it + humidity = bad hair day. But, this is me chatting with the freedom trail actors. They act in character and it is entertaining. Me and Henry were alone on the adventure, I was babysitting for Mel. So I made sure he had a hat and sunglasses and I kept him well hydrated, he never cried! I'm such a great aunt :)

1 comment:

  1. Jamie- you're a Bostonian now. You can't take pictures like this looking like a tourist- even if you think he's incredibly dreamy (the outfit helps). Love the Freedom Trail!

    ReplyDelete