Sunday, May 23, 2010

Henry's Cake






I decorated a small cake for Henry on Sunday. It was last minute so it is nothing glamorous but I think it turned out cute. I only have 3 pictures but I'll get some more of Mel's camera of the cake before Henry destroyed it. He made a good mess, but I think he enjoyed the cake. He was a little confused at first and a little upset when everyone was staring at him and singing to him but after he tasted the sugar he got over it. It was a fun evening!
p.s. my cake skills were rusty but it made me want to start decorating cakes again, it is fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. My VT companion has a cake class every Tuesday so we can't visit teach Tuesday nights - no way! It makes me think of you. I love that you love cake decorating. Rob had two cakes and I pretended like I knew how to make them awesome...I need some tips!

    ReplyDelete