Friday, May 21, 2010

So far in Boston.....

Boston is a very cool city, I am really enjoying myself. I know you all miss me very much, so I thought I would keep you all updated on my totally glam lifestyle through a blog.

I must say I owe all my success in Boston thus far to my droid incredible, this thing is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.....it gets me every where I need to go and reminds me of what I need to do, and it talks to me. What would I do with out it.

I get around by bike and public transportation. Don't worry, Mom, I am wearing my helmet and lots of reflectors. I enjoy public transportation a lot for some reason. It is a fun way of getting around the city, and very quick I might add.

Me and Henry have been hanging out a lot and I think we have become buddies. He still likes his mom more, but at least I am the favorite aunt :)

Well it is time to sign of for now, I love You all dearly!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are being safe, give henry a kiss for grandma! all your peeps in colorado miss you here! what will summer be like without the parties and movies in the theatre? lonely:(

    ReplyDelete