Friday, June 4, 2010

FULL TIME!!!!

I would just like to publicly announce that I am employed full time at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and like you'll probably thinking I am the new surgeon on the vascular team.
Okay, maybe that's just my dream job. My real job is in some office where I get my own cubical and am helping audit their files, but at least it is at a hospital! I think it will be great because the hours are very flexible I just have to work 40 hours a week. It feels good!

I would like to attribute this success to my father who gave me cheesy interview lines. I am not very good at interviewing because I think it is so stupid to say cheesy made up stuff. Well my all knowing father talked some sense into me and told me interviewing is a game and I have to play the game to win. He helped me out by telling me exactly what to say and while I felt like such a cheese ball I said it during the interview and apparently they loved me so I guess my Dad wins yet again.

Ask him to tell you his cheesy lines about my greatest strengths and weaknesses, they're fantastic.

Get excited for more coming posts about last weekend on the vineyard and going to the Red Sox game!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you.... as long as you will come back to Provo in the fall.

    ReplyDelete