Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kimball Farms






I went with a couple girls on a 26 mile bike ride....and then we got ice cream. We figured we deserved it, right? Well the ice cream is AMAZING! It is a place called kimball farms and totally worth all 26 miles. I got a HUGE cup and finished it all, i won't be making that habit. But, seriously the ice cream is locally made and SOOO good! And the bike trail is also pretty sweet. We get to look at big huge houses along the way with big yards and trees. Jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That ice cream looks divine! I must go there someday. But probably not on a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! J-me has a blog!! I am so excited to keep track of all your activities. Sure miss ya but it looks like you are having a great time there! xo

    ReplyDelete