Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day on the Vineyard

Many of you know that Brent and Lisa live on the Vineyard, and we spent memorial day weekend on the vineyard and it was fantastic. Thanks to Brent and Lisa for entertaining us and cooking. Lisa has a fantastic enchilada receipe, it was wonderful! I can't wait to go back next weekend with the parents!!!


Me and Lisa took a bike ride on the cruiser bike. Notice her cute basket, that was her bday present from brent!




Lisa's bike is name Rosie. I need one.



Henry loved the sand!!!!



Brent decided to take henry by cooler. He was a little reluctant.


Memorial Day celebration!!!


He had talent.




Everyone is always stopping Henry from going in water, poor Henry.


Henry liked the texture of Brent's hair. This hike was really cool. We went to the highest point on the island and looked out over the water, and it was beautiful and then down to the lowest and played on the beach a little.





I love bike riding. I get all over the city on my bike. Everywhere I get I am a little sweaty but so is everyone else because of the humidity so i'm over it :)



2 comments:

  1. It was fun to have you down for the weekend. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures Jamie (except I thought I said NO back/butt shots! ). I'm glad you had so much fun- and loved the enchiladas. I'll have to give you the recipe. Can't wait to see you again in a few days!

    ReplyDelete