Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in Colorado









I got to go home to CO for Christmas and New Years. It was so nice to be home with the family and relax a little after a very crazy semester....now that I am back to reality I am trying to get everything done again. I enjoyed fantasy land with nothing to do but play, eat, and do active things.
Steve decided last minute to grace us with his presence. It was wonderful to have him around. My mom likes him because he is neat and tidy :)
Steve was so excited to see real snow. So we spent a lot of time cross country skiing and sledding. We also played games with the family, did a lot of shopping (poor steve) and watched movies. And we ate a lot. Steve took me to a restaurant called BJ's and the pizza was super fantastic. If you have one in your area I would highly reccomend it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun break! Where did you go cross country skiing? At the cabin?
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know BJ's is where they do pazookies?!

    So, I really miss you. I will miss you in France. These pictures are beautiful. You are a hot couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pazookies... I just lost my train of thought... I hope you have a great time in France!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you sure you were with the family? I only see pictures of Steve!!!

    ReplyDelete