Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mom and Dad in town!!!!


Sorry I have been a little blog lazy. Now that I have a full time job and it is not a receptionist I don't sit around all day on the internet. I actually have to work and get things done, i know crazy, right?

Well my parents came in town last week and we had such a fantastic time. We went to the vineyard again. We spent all day on the beach saturday and it was BEAUTIFUL, no clouds just sunshine. We also had a "jack and jill" baby shower for Lisa. I am so excited for that little girl to come!!! I don't have a lot of pictures of these festivities but I will post as many as I have.

The picture is us in Harvard Yard touching Mr. Harvard's foot. Apparently it is good luck to touch his foot but even better if you pee on it....
Sorry the picture quality is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment