Monday, January 31, 2011

Chandeliers

so not a chandelier but the blogger puts my images up backwards, this was suppose to be at the end, I just wanted to show everyone and especially Mom that great marble, I think you would enjoy it!
the ceilings are pretty fantastic too!
and now the chandeliers.....
i could not tell if the candles were suppose to look like they were falling, but i liked the flowers
this is where the queen gave birth in public so there would be no question as to the royalty of her children


hall or mirrors, lots of chandeliers


above: hall of mirrors (treaty of versailles signed)
ceiling cool too

Paris has lots of chandeliers. I have a new obsession with them so I wanted to share some of them with you. Most of these, probably all, come from Versailles.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you already and i am so jealous of all of your paris adventures. it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete