Friday, January 28, 2011

updates



me in front of the king's chateua in Versailles, huge and amazing.


the whole group


me at a really good bakery

in the hall of mirrors but facing the windows out to the gardens. the lump on the left begin my bag and coat. didn't think to remove it.


I realize you are all probably missing me a lot. Also wondering where are all my Paris updates. Lets just say I am not very good at this blog thing but want to be better so I am going to work on it for everyone else's sake.
I have A LOT to catch up on. After leaving Provo I went to CO for less than 24 hours, made a pit stop in Mesa, Arizona and Boston before arriving in Paris. I have so many pictures and stories I want to tell you. First I should clear up some confusion from my last post. My family was very much apart of Christmas but I did not get my camera until Christmas day and did not open it till after because I thought I might exchange it. So all of the pictures involving more of the fam are on my mom's camera. So it might take a while for ME to get the pictures. None the less, Christmas was fabulous and we all enjoyed Steve being around to celebrate.
I guess I could start with some Paris updates because it will involve less thinking because that is where I am. Today we went ice skating outdoors in front of Hotel de Ville, it was fabulous, and there was music playing so I just jammed along. I only feel twice and the first one I jazzed up. As I fell I landed in a perfect plank position so just to keep the style alive I threw in a push up. Yeah, I know I am such a dork, but I miss having anatomy classes. The French Revolution is quite interesting and all....but sometimes I need someone who speaks my language (I am not refering to english or spanish) I mean anatomy language. It's okay though, I do it in my head all the time. Well, how about some pictures to keep you all content.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see the photos, because it's hard to believe you are really there. it looks fabulous! don't eat too much french bread.
    miss ya! mommy

    ReplyDelete