Saturday, November 5, 2011

SHOPPING







Well Dad, don't feel too bad because you missed a whole entire day of shopping.
The day started out with a workout on the river. I ran as fast as I could to squeeze in a good workout and mom and Laura power walked pretty fast in bright pink matching dry fit tops. Classy, i know. I think people were starring at me as I was panting running on the board walk, but I clearly do not care. We then ventured back through different roads and found real china. The markets are so awesome. There were live animals everywhere being slaughtered. There were fish, frogs, crabs, and anything living in water. It was so cool to see. I will post pictures but I am warning you of our appearance because they are all post run. I am pretty gross. Amidst all the food there is a man with a speaker selling leggings. The crazy part is I have the exact same pair of leggings I bought last winter at TJMAXX. I got three pairs of leggings in great colors for $4. Yes, $4 dollars total for 3 pairs of warm leggings. This is why I love China. We also found some great authentic food a long the way. Street like vendors. Also very good.
We then headed on the subway to the "fake" market. You all know I don't believe in fake things....but there was bound to be something I could buy. A lot of the bags were super cute but had fake logos all over them, I can't do that.....but of course I found some good jewelry. I bought some pearls and a few pairs of cute earrings. Success!!!!!
It is Sunday morning and we need to head off to church so the rest of the day will come later....LOVES!

1 comment: