Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pictures






We are always on the go and there is not much time for blogging but I want to put up some pictures so you can keep up with us. China is so great. Went on another great run this morning and people just looked at me the whole time, an obvious stare. They have no shame. So I started smiling at people and it was fun, caught them off guard. They just can't believe some one would run for a work out I guess. I can't believe how nice the people are, they let us take pictures of them and their children and they love it. Laura's chinese is very impressive. She can actually communicate with people, I am constantly impressed. I can't get enough of this place. It is so unique and there is so much to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete