Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brawl

So maybe I am slacking big time at doing this whole blog thing.....
if you want to know what I do EVERYDAY in France check out my France Pal Madeline...

Madsinfrance.blogspot.com

she is the best durn blogger I ever seen. And I am with her most the time. Feel free to leave comments, she will relay them to me.

In the mean time I will try to be better.

Ill give you a quick update while I am typing. I got in a brawl today at Carrefour(grocery store). They would not take my credit card with out a passport....well if you know me I don't take NO for an answer especially not from some stubborn French lady. I shop at this place everyweek and they don't ever need a passport, they just want an ID. My international student card is just fine. Who caries their passport with them at all times??? No one. That is just silly.

So after lots of arguing leaving mad and returning and grabbing all my groceries in hand running away from her register I went to another line and went through with no problems not even an ID check, just swiped the card and left. So everything my teacher told me is true. You got to find the right French person to deal with because they all say different things. And some, have power complexes and want to prove to the Americans that the OWN you. Well guess what Carrefour checker lady, you got OWNED today....don't cross me, My name is Jamie and I don't take NO for an answer.

I believe if you know me you will attest this to be true and now i have proven to myself it works on other continents too.

All my love. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i love yer durned self so durned much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and actually i know someone who carries their passport at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Maddie. Jamie, I love this post. Thanks for battling that crazy carre four lady for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. j-me, glad to hear you haven't lost your touch, that lady didn't know who she was messing with, i've seen you knock other women over on the lax field!
    love ya tons!
    mommy

    ReplyDelete